- Tuition – current school year: 550 Euro*
- Student registration: 5 Euro*
- Student re-registration (after loosing student status): 25 Euro*
- Re-examination, re-taking exams for higher grade: 10 Euro*
- Second re-examination, second re-take of exam: 20 Euro*
- Transfer to another school – incoming student: 25 Euro*
- Transfer to another school – outgoing student: 50 Euro*
- Registration for admission exam: 80 RON
- Re-examination of written work: 5 Euro*
- Withdrawal of student file: 25 Euro*
- Issue of Bachelor Diploma: 40 RON
- Issue of Bachelor Diploma duplicate: 40 RON
- Accomodation and lunch: 550 lei (accomodation: 310 lei; lunch: 240 lei/monthly)
Fees for students from outside the European Union or for those who are not part of the Swiss Confederation:
Tuition fee for the current academic year: 2200 Euro
License / dissertation fee: 220 Euro
* Fees payable in EURO are calculated at the B.N.R. exchange rate of the day when payment is made.
Application for teaching positions in ITPB (ITPB current faculty receives a 50% discount on this fee):
Lecturer – 10 Euro;
Assistant Professor – 15 Euro;
Associate Professor – 20 Euro;
Professor – 20 Euro.
Fees can also be paid via bank transfer in one of ITPB’s accounts.